Quality Representation. One Call Away.

How Does a DUI Charge Affect Me?

In Alabama you can lose your license 2 ways. Administrative Suspension and CONVICTION. If you have an out of state license you are not subject to Alabama's administrative suspension as YOUR state owns your license. If you get a DUI you need a lawyer to get you a DIVERSION, and if you are between 18 and 21, a Youthful Offender designation. DIVERSION COMPLETION = DISMISSAL! Get the dismissal. In Alabama, an Alabama resident loses his/her license for 90 days on the 1st conviction, but if you are from Tennessee the State of Alabama will let them know if you plead guilty to a DUI and you lose your license for ONE YEAR! Get a lawyer!